Erickson Realty and Vista Bonita
Erickson Realty is proud to represent buyers and sellers in the Vista Bonita subdivision, located on the east side of I-25 on the north side of highway 14 (East Mulberry).
Some fun things about Vista Bonita:
1. The lake! Baker Lake is located in north-central area of the sub, with all residents having access
2. The playground/sand box/picnic area has swings for the kids and a horseshoe set-up for adults
3. Baker Lake has three access points to fish, play, and launch non-motorized watercraft — a shady sandy beach area, a large pier with benches, and another small dock from the picnic area (pictured)
4. Gravel trail system and access to the canal trail for running, walking, and great carp fishing along the canal
5. Large lot sizes throughout most of the subdivision
6. Optional HOA - ~$45/year to help with maintenance of the trails/picnic area
7. Annual ice cream social, July 4th parade/potluck, large neighborhood fireworks around the lake on the 4th (the neighbors on the lake go all out!), and an annual neighborhood garage sale
8. Trails/open spaces surrounding most of the neighborhood
9. Close to I-25, making commuting a breeze, and access to 85 also easy
Other Featured Neighborhoods
Mountain Shadows, Greeley
South College Heights
South Meadowlark Heights
Table Mesa, Boulder
Is your neighborhood missing?
Let us know why you think it should be featured!
Featured properties in the Vista Bonita Subdivision of Fort Collins:
*Photo and description by Anne Morgan