Erickson Realty and Fox Creek
Erickson Realty is proud to represent buyers and sellers in the Fox Creek subdivision of Fort Collins.
Why should buyers consider Fox Creek?
1. West Fort Collins location near the foothills but still close to lots of amenities
2. Spring Creek Trail can be accessed from the south end of the sub
3. Holiday Twin drive-in is around the corner
4. Quick drive to Horsetooth Reservoir (or a not-so-quick bike ride or run)
5. Very nice houses at prices not far from the city average
6. HOA manages several large green belts
7. Mostly 90s-built homes -- many homes have been updated
8. Easy access to Safeway, Pringles, Intersect Brewery, and more
9. The Meadows at Fox Creek offers rare patio homes in this quiet area of town
Other Featured Neighborhoods
Mountain Shadows, Greeley
South College Heights
South Meadowlark Heights
Table Mesa, Boulder
Is your neighborhood missing?
Let us know why you think it should be featured!