Erickson Realty and Old Town Fort Collins
Erickson Realty is proud to represent buyers and sellers in Old Town, Fort Collins.
Why should you consider buying in Old Town?
1. Old Town is traditionally known to be the cultural center of Fort Collins
2. Market values typically higher than the rest of Fort Collins -- often considered to be a 'blue chip' real estate investment
3. Many clubs offering local and national music acts
4. Old Town square = free concerts
5. Restaurants galore within walking or biking distance
6. Breweries both big and small
7. The Max Bus makes trips as far north as Cherry
8. The properties have an amazing diversity in character
9. People often walk from the homes to the amenities
10. Lucky's and Beaver's Market will fill most grocery needs
11. As North Fort Collins grows, Old Town will find itself more central rather than north
12. Shopping, dining, entertainment -- Old Town has it all.
Other Featured Neighborhoods
Mountain Shadows, Greeley
South College Heights
South Meadowlark Heights
Table Mesa, Boulder
Is your neighborhood missing?
Let us know why you think it should be featured!